BEST ENCHILADA RECIPE Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe Oven Baked Enchiladas
(Shredded Chicken Mixture)
- 1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Enchilada Sauce
- 2 tbsp Green Onion
- Corn Torillas
- Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Mixture
- 16 oz Enchilada Sauce
- 4 oz. Can Chopped Chilies
- Mexican Shredded Cheese
PREP: 15 MIN
COOK: 30 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix Rotisserie Chicken, Cilantro, Sour Cream, Green Onion, and Enchilada Sauce.
- Spoon (a heaping) 1/4 cup of Shredded Chicken Mixture over a corn tortilla, sprinkle mexican cheese over mixture; Roll corn tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Repeat as needed.
- Top rolled tortillas with 1 cup Enchilada Sauce and 4 oz. chopped chilies, sprinkle Mexican shredded cheese, then layer an additional cup of Enchilada Sauce and sprinkle another layer of Mexican Cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve & Enjoy!
BEST SMOKED CHICKEN RECIPE | Sweet Smoked Chicken Smoker Recipe Marinade Recipe
OK, this is by far the best sweet smoked chicken smoker recipe/marinade recipe I have ever had!!
For our wedding, we were given a Weber Charcoal Grill and a Masterbuilt Portable Smoker. Let me tell you, they’re the gifts that keep on giving!!! My husband has been experimenting with different recipes and methods, and I volunteered to take one for the team and sample each recipe. I know, I know, how nice am I?! haha. But when he came up with this recipe, my life changed and I knew it HAD to be shared with the world!
So, here it goes…
- 1/4 cup Yoshidas Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Granulated California Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp A1 Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- In a mixing bowl, add teriyaki sauce, salt, orange juice, granulated California garlic seasoning, garlic salt, smoked paprika, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, A1 Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce, cayenne pepper, thyme, oregano, brown sugar, and honey. Using a fork, throughly mix ingredients together.
2. Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 1-3 hours. (We marinated the chicken for little over an hour, and it was plenty flavorful for us.)
3. Warm and Season Smoker.
4. Smoke for 1.5 – 2 Hours, basting the meat periodically throughout.