BEST SMOKED CHICKEN RECIPE | Sweet Smoked Chicken Smoker Recipe Marinade Recipe
OK, this is by far the best sweet smoked chicken smoker recipe/marinade recipe I have ever had!!
For our wedding, we were given a Weber Charcoal Grill and a Masterbuilt Portable Smoker. Let me tell you, they’re the gifts that keep on giving!!! My husband has been experimenting with different recipes and methods, and I volunteered to take one for the team and sample each recipe. I know, I know, how nice am I?! haha. But when he came up with this recipe, my life changed and I knew it HAD to be shared with the world!
So, here it goes…
- 1/4 cup Yoshidas Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Granulated California Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp A1 Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Honey
Prep 5-15 minutes
- Marinate for 1-3 Hours
Cook Time 1.5-2 Hours or to Temperature
- In a mixing bowl, add teriyaki sauce, salt, orange juice, granulated California garlic seasoning, garlic salt, smoked paprika, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, A1 Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce, cayenne pepper, thyme, oregano, brown sugar, and honey. Using a fork, throughly mix ingredients together.
2. Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 1-3 hours. (We marinated the chicken for little over an hour, and it was plenty flavorful for us.)
3. Warm and Season Smoker.
4. Smoke for 1.5 – 2 Hours, basting the meat periodically throughout.